THE SCRUB & BALM SET
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The ultimate shower dream team. Start with a scrub to buff away dullness and finish by sealing in the moisture with our all natural plastic-free Body Balm. The end result? Softer, smoother glowing skin that will last for days!
You will receive a scrub & balm of your choice:
– 1 x Black Tea Body Scrub 100g
– 1 x Body Balm 70g
HOW TO USE
Use the scrub in the shower to buff away dry skin and finish by using the balm to lock in moisture.
Can I choose which scrub and balm to receive?
Yes! You can mix and match with the body scrub and balm of your choice.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
- ITInky t.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type Combination, DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Eczema, Roughness, Dryness, Redness4 days agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type Combination, DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Eczema, Roughness, Dryness, RednessReviewingORIGINAL BLACK TEA BODY SCRUBRated 4 out of 5 starsTea-rrrific
I have had problems with my skin all my life, I have had 90% of my body covered in psoriasis, I am also immunocompromised, had to have light treatment via NHS and no end of creams and various treatments for it, this combined with the tea creams have been an absolute god send, my skin would crack and get infected and be all round miserable. Now I walk out in confidence as the cream and the scrub has not only started to take away the skin issues, but for the first time in 5years it's off my face completely. It's still on other areas but it's slowly being taken away by the cream and scrub, and believe me in the last 5 years I have tried everything and nothing seemed to work until I found this.
- JKJatinder K.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, Eczema4 days agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, EczemaReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsBeyond Grateful
My son suffers from allergies which cause itching behind his knees and on his arms. I was given a steroid cream by the GP and the more I used it the more I kept thinking about the damage it was doing to his skin. The body balm has totally cleared it up and l am so grateful I don't have to turn to steroid creams. Thank you Delhicious
- AKAshani K.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone DeepSkin Type Combination, DrySkin Concern Eczema, Redness, Dryness1 week agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone DeepSkin Type Combination, DrySkin Concern Eczema, Redness, DrynessReviewingTHE SCRUB & BALM SETRated 4 out of 5 starsThe Scrub was amazing to get rid of dryness and eczema.
The scrub was amazing for my skin
- VVanessaVerified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Dryness1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, DrynessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsAMAZING!
The ONLY Product that has actually worked so far! I have been suffering from eczema flare ups on my eyelids for the past 4 years and tried countless creams that claimed to target eczema, however nothing ever worked. Last weekend, I had one of the worst flare ups of it and my friend sent me a link to your product. I ordered it on Saturday and I had received it by Tuesday morning and in just 4 short days, my eyes look 100 time better. Not just that, but they’ve not felt this soft in a long time and I’ve had next to no itching since then too.
- SBSarah B.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Redness, Dryness, Roughness1 month agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Redness, Dryness, RoughnessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for Pompholyx!
This is lovely and moisturising and has provided great relief from my Pompholyx (when nothing else helped)!