THE SCRUB & BALM SET
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The ultimate shower dream team. Start with a scrub to buff away dullness and finish by sealing in the moisture with our all natural plastic-free Body Balm. The end result? Softer, smoother glowing skin that will last for days!
You will receive a scrub & balm of your choice:
– 1 x Black Tea Body Scrub 100g
– 1 x Body Balm 70g
HOW TO USE
Use the scrub in the shower to buff away dry skin and finish by using the balm to lock in moisture.
Can I choose which scrub and balm to receive?
Yes! You can mix and match with the body scrub and balm of your choice.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
- HHamidaVerified BuyerAge Range Under 18Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Dryness, Redness, RoughnessYesterdayAge Range Under 18Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Dryness, Redness, RoughnessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing results!
My nephews skin was at the worst it’s ever been and after years of not finding a balm that helps his skin we stumbled across this on tiktok and it’s worked amazingly! Definitely worth the money that you spend on it will definitely be buying again in the future! So happy with this product!!
- MBMya B.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness3 days agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, RednessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!!!
i just wanted to say i was quite skeptical about the body balm as i’ve suffered with eczema my whole life… but wow!! this has worked wonders. In February i had developed this really bad patch under my eye and i’ve never had eczema on my face before and it just wouldn’t go, i went to the doctors, tried steroid creams, had allergy tests and went makeup free!! I bought the balm last monday (15/05) and have been using it just over a week and the results are incredible. I just wanted to say a massive thank you as this has literally changed my life and i’ve gained my confidence back. The first photo was taken in march, the second 12/05 (3 days before use!!) and the last one today!! 24/05
i also have had eczema on my hands and on my arms all my life and they always use to crack, peel and even bleed from the itchiness but my hands are finally healing!! they still get dry but there’s hardly any redness, no cracks and no peeling skin! the difference a week has made is unbelievable and they’ve never looked this good in all my life.DDelhicious2 days ago
Hi Mya - your review has made our day! Thank you so much for sharing - it's so great to see your transformative results and you look great! :-)
- MMelanieVerified BuyerAge Range Under 18Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, Roughness1 week agoAge Range Under 18Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, RoughnessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 4 out of 5 starsOriginal and mint moisture balm
Got both the original and mint moisture balm for my 6yr old daughters eczema, I have tried many different creams and prescription treatments and nothing has really worked for her. I saw this company on TIkTok and thought I’m going to try this. I have been using this on her for 5 days now and her skin looks better already. She loves the mint one the most. I will update in a few more weeks the pictures are as she is now 20-5-23
- EElVerified BuyerAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema1 week agoAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern EczemaReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsOnly thing that has relieved my eczema
I have had severe eczema for about a year now on my wrists. I have used the moisture balm for just 3 days and this is the result!
- SCSukhi C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Hyperpigmentation, Dryness1 week agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Hyperpigmentation, DrynessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 4 out of 5 starsEczema review
I have had eczema ever since I can remember and have been on and off steroid creams for years. I was super excited to try this balm, hoping it may help me stay away from the steroid creams.
I can say it definitely helped! I used the balm on my eyelids, face and neck as they were my problem areas. To my surprise, it didn’t sting at all when applying to eyelids, whereas my usual emollient (Cetraben) had been stinging, and my flare up instantly felt a lot calmer! I saw the best results on my neck after use of 4 days (see before and after images), my skin felt so soft and my eczema had calmed down a lot - it was healing.
The balm is very moisturising and a little goes a long way - it also smell’s gorgeous!!
I would recommend this product as it has helped keep my skin feeling softer and calms down my eczema using all natural ingredients. I would purchase again and I’m excited for the unscented version! :)