MIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINAL
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
GOLD WINNER BEST NATURAL BODY PRODUCT, PURE BEAUTY AWARDS 2022
Thirs-tea skin? Say goodbye to dry, dehydrated skin with our Original Migh-tea Moisture Balm. The mother of all balms, this solid moisturiser glides on to skin to intensely nourish and hydrate. Caffeine from our signature Indian Black Assam Tea contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and soothe skin from within. Easy to apply (thanks to an eco-friendly push up tube) and melts into your skin leaving you buttery soft and smooth all over.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Fragrance*, Limonene*, Citral*. *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 70g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Push up balm from the base of the tube.
Step 2: Hold against skin to warm up for 2-3 seconds and glide on to any dry areas.
Step 3: Tap the balm gently on a surface to bring it back down.
“I really love this balm! The stick format means it’s easy to swipe onto dry skin and it works wonders on my cuticles, too!"
Lucy P, Stylist Magazine Beauty Editor
Can the product be used on the face?
Our body balm is formulated for the body but can also be used on the face.
How do you use the eco-friendly tube?
To release the balm gently push the base of the tube and apply directly on desired areas or alternatively scoop the balm out, melt in your hands and apply directly to dry areas. If needed, tap the tube on a hard surface to bring the balm back down.
What is the difference between the Mint balm and this one?
Both balms are very similar in formulation however the mint has a cooling effect whereas the Original does not.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
Before & After
- TRT R V.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone MediumSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Eczema14 hours agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone MediumSkin Type NormalSkin Concern EczemaRated 5 starsRich in Moisture
I purchased three of the MIGH-TEA Moisture Balm recently to use for my eczema and it works really well.
- LMLidia M.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Psoriasis, Dryness, Redness, Roughness2 days agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Psoriasis, Dryness, Redness, RoughnessRated 4 starsIT WORKS!!
I have had psoriasis since a teen and Im now in my late 30’s. I have tried so many creams, remedies and prescribed creams and steroids with nothing that has helped or only been very short term relief. I have no confidence in wanting to wear what I want and self conscience of my psoriasis. The dry itchy scaly skin drives me insane, pain when it cracks and bleeds and hard to shave or wax my legs when I want. But after using this balm for a week now as Ive only just received it I have seen a MAJOR improvement and hope with continued use it will improve it more and maybe even make it disappear so that I can be confident again.DDelhiciousYesterday
Hi Lidia, thanks so much for your review and all of the pictures too! It's great to see your skin looking a lot better :-)
- JLJoslyn L.Verified ReviewerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone DeepSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Eczema3 days agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone DeepSkin Type NormalSkin Concern EczemaRated 4 starsVery rich in moisture
I purchased it recently to use for my eczema and it was really great at reducing the irritation on my skin after a shower.
- SSShannon S.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Eczema, Redness4 days agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Eczema, RednessRated 5 starsSo impressed!!!
Over the last 2 years or so I have suffered so badly with dermatitis on my eyelids particularly through the winter months. I’m not happy to use steroid creams and when looking for an alternative I stumbled across your tiktok. Your formula genuinely is magic, nothing else works!! Through consistant use it clears up the dermatitis and I’m so happy. 100% would recommend and will purchase again🏼 (photos: first one is Feb/March of this year; second one is right now exactly as I am; third is with flash)DDelhicious3 days ago
Thanks so much for your review Shannon, it's amazing to see and we're so pleased it's working well for you :-)
- AAmberVerified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Eczema6 days agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalSkin Concern EczemaRated 4 starsBe gone!
I get stress related eczema flare ups and had a nasty patch come up on my wrist. It stung and itched so much is drive me nuts. Less than a week of using it and it’s cleared up! I’m amazed. Scaring seems limited too!