MIGH-TEA MOISTURE MULTIPURPOSE BALM - FRAGRANCE FREE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
GOLD WINNER BEST NATURAL BODY PRODUCT, PURE BEAUTY AWARDS 2022
Our award-winning multipurpose balm in a fragrance free version for even more sensitive skin. Delivers instant long-lasting relief for dry skin and can be used on the face and body. Caffeine from our signature Indian Black Assam Tea contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and soothe skin from within. Easy to apply and melts into your skin leaving you buttery soft and smooth all over after just one use.
Packaged in an eco-friendly 100% recyclable cardboard pot.
Free from: Artificial fragrance, Essential Oils, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Steroids, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol & Formaldehydes
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea)
Net Weight - 50g
HOW TO USE
Apply by warming the balm in your fingers and gently applying to skin.
"I can't believe how quickly this balm has worked on my skin. My itchy skin calmed down within the same day."
Aisha T, Customer Review
Can the product be used on the face?
This is a multipurpose balm and can be used on the face, lips and body.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
No, this product is completely fragrance-free.
- KHKate H.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, Roughness1 month agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, RoughnessRated 5 out of 5 starsincredible!
I have been having bad eczema breakouts and even the most sensitive prescribed eczema creams sting and dont keep my face moisturised for long- this product is incredible! so soft and keeps my skin hydrated for longer than anything else i’ve tried. also clears up dry patches with only a few applications. Wish the fragrance free balm was available in the bigger pot but will definitely be buying again regardless.
- JPJinny P.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern EczemaRated 5 out of 5 starsPompolynx eczema
Three weeks difference. Took me nearly 5 years to find something so good!
If your could produce a product for dark under eyes that's my next problem!
- MMMaryangela M.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Hyperpigmentation, Redness, Acne2 months agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Hyperpigmentation, Redness, AcneRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic
I used it on my hands because I’m allergic to dish wash soap and due to my carelessness my hand ended up with some painful dry patches. I couldn’t even use a steroid cream cause I ended up being allergic to it this has really helped a lot just bought more because I’m near the end of it now (I wash dishes in sink in my second job)
- MEMelissa E.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern EczemaRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Stuff!
I’ve been using this balm for around 2 weeks and it’s helped so much with the eczema on my eyelids. I had tried everything that the doctor has prescribed be which just seemed to aggravate it. I am so glad I stumbled across this amazing product!!!!
- PGPaula Gutierrez A.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars10/10
my favourite product EVER for eczema! i went through TSW a few months ago and now this i the only product i use for my eczema. I went to Spain to visit my family and forgot to take it and after two weeks my arms felt like they were about to fall off, came back to the UK and in less than two weeks my arms were looking perfect again. 10/10