ORIGINAL BLACK TEA BODY SCRUB
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
WINNER OF EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD, BEAUTY SHORTLIST AWARDS 2020
A caffeine and antioxidant loaded body scrub that intensely exfoliates dry, flaky skin, fades marks and tackles strawberry skin to reveal healthier, softer, smoother skin after just one use.
This fast-acting body scrub uses Indian Black Assam Tea to help physically buff dry, scaly skin improving skin’s texture and unclogging blocked pores that lead to strawberry/chicken skin. Nourishing plant-based oils help to moisturise skin at the same time which leaves skin feeling instantly hydrated and healthier.
Free from: Artificial fragrance, Microbeads, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol, Formaldehydes
Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose (Brown Sugar), Parfum (Fragrance*), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), d-Limonene*, Linalol*. *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 100g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Strip down, wet your skin and grab a handful of scrub (a little goes a long way).
Step 2: Use gentle circular motions to buff away dry, dull skin and show some extra love to any problem areas.
Step 3: Rinse off and enjoy softer, smoother skin. Repeat 2-3 times a week.
" My favourite body scrub of the moment!”
Hana I, Stylist Magazine Beauty Editor
What is the difference between a tea scrub and a coffee scrub?
Tea contains a high amount of antioxidants as well as studies showing that it can help to fade marks. When topically applied, black tea with its high caffeine content can help fade blemishes, de-puff skin as well as soothe inflammation and promote collagen production.
How many uses can I get out of one pouch?
This totally depends on how much you use but typically it should last between 5-7 uses.
Is it suitable for sensitive skin?
We have customers with every skin type using our body scrubs. If you are sensitive to strong exfoliants, just ensure you patch test first.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately, as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
- KMK M.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic!
I cannot recommend this product enough, I purchased it for my teenage daughter who has eczema and anxiety and she loves it.
She says it smells amazing, like cake and has really helped clear up her skin and stop the itching it helped with the rough skin and hyperpigmentation too.
She is much more confident and happier and has stopped wearing clothes to hid her eczema. She saw results in the first few days and a massive improvement in a week. Amazing product would definitely recommend she has tried numerous products, some very smelly ones too and never has such good results
- SDsusan d.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Skin Tone LightSkin Type Normal, DrySkin Concern Psoriasis9 seconds agoAge Range 65+Skin Tone LightSkin Type Normal, DrySkin Concern PsoriasisRated 5 out of 5 starsBlack tea scrub.
I liked it very much.
- ACAlison C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness2 days agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, RednessRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible for eczema!
I have tried everything for my eczema over the last 25 years, and this scrub is the perfect exfoliant for keeping your skin healthy while it’s good, but also preventing a flare up. It got rid of dead skin while still keeping it moisturised and healthy and without aggravating my eczema even more. Couldn’t recommend it enough.
- MMartaVerified ReviewerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Concern Roughness, Dryness1 week agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Concern Roughness, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 starsPure magic!!!
This scrub is pure magic! I’ve struggled with very rough and bumpy skin on my arms but after only one use it got so much better, and after 2-3 disappeared almost completely! My skin is so soft and smooth now, I’ve never had results like this after using drugstore scrubs. Plus it smells absolutely AMAZING 🤩 I also love that it doesn’t dissolve easily in water so a tiny amount is enough to scrub the whole body.
- RPRebecca P.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Dryness1 month agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern DrynessRated 5 out of 5 starsJust brilliant!
It’s a bit messy but the result is out of this world!