MIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINAL
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
GOLD WINNER BEST NATURAL BODY PRODUCT, PURE BEAUTY AWARDS 2022
Thirs-tea skin? Say goodbye to dry, dehydrated skin with our Original Migh-tea Moisture Balm. The mother of all balms, this solid moisturiser glides on to skin to intensely nourish and hydrate. Caffeine from our signature Indian Black Assam Tea contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and soothe skin from within. Easy to apply (thanks to an eco-friendly push up tube) and melts into your skin leaving you buttery soft and smooth all over.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Fragrance*, Limonene*, Citral*. *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 70g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Push up balm from the base of the tube.
Step 2: Hold against skin to warm up for 2-3 seconds and glide on to any dry areas.
Step 3: Tap the balm gently on a surface to bring it back down.
“I really love this balm! The stick format means it’s easy to swipe onto dry skin and it works wonders on my cuticles, too!"
Lucy P, Stylist Magazine Beauty Editor
Can the product be used on the face?
Our body balm is formulated for the body but can also be used on the face.
How do you use the eco-friendly tube?
To release the balm gently push the base of the tube and apply directly on desired areas or alternatively scoop the balm out, melt in your hands and apply directly to dry areas. If needed, tap the tube on a hard surface to bring the balm back down.
What is the difference between the Mint balm and this one?
Both balms are very similar in formulation however the mint has a cooling effect whereas the Original does not.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
Before & After
- KKateVerified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, RednessYesterdayAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, RednessRated 5 out of 5 starsCleared up my eczema!
I have only been using this balm for a week and it has almost completely cleared the eczema on my neck and eyes. I don’t use steroid creams and I love how this balm is natural. It is very moisturising and makes my skin look amazing I finally feel confident and comfortable in my skin. I have also purchased the gift set to try. I would love for this to come in a bigger tube!DDelhicious22 hours ago
Hi Kate - thanks so much for your lovely feedback, it's so great to see your amazing results! Oh and a bigger version is coming soon :-)
- DdeeVerified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema1 week agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern EczemaRated 5 out of 5 starsReally helped my dishidrotic eczema!
Been using it every night, I lather it on and wear gloves at night! try using it as much as I can during the day as well. It’s been around 2 weeks now and I’m really impressed, doesn’t cure eczema but surely helps.
- HTHeather T.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness2 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this balm
I suffer with bad eczema flare ups and while this doesn’t get rid of it, this balm is the only product I’ve ever used that doesn’t cause any pain or irritation when I apply it to the affected areas - especially my face. It also is really hydrating and doesn’t have to be applied as often as my normal moisturisers
- MBManisha B.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone DeepSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Hyperpigmentation, Roughness2 weeks agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone DeepSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Hyperpigmentation, RoughnessRated 5 out of 5 starsMost amazing product
This balm is amazing I’ve always had bad flaky eczema on my arms but it’s totally cleared and much softer :) would recommend !DDelhicious2 weeks ago
Thanks Manisha for your review and also for sharing a picture, so pleased to hear it's helped!
- EFEmma F.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Dryness, Roughness, Redness3 weeks agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Dryness, Roughness, RednessRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous
Kept my skin feeling smooth even in my worst flare ups