MIN-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - MINT
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A nourishing, refreshing solid moisturiser that provides instant relief to dry, itchy skin. Shea butter softens and nourishes skin whilst vitamin-rich plant-based oils work to soothe and calm redness. Peppermint oil also contains anti-microbial properties to help calm flare ups and acne prone skin.
Free from: Artificial fragrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Petrolatum, Steroids, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol, Formaldehydes
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Limonene*, Linalol*, Citronellol*. *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 70g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Push up balm from the base of the tube.
Step 2: Hold against skin to warm up for 2-3 seconds and glide on to any dry areas.
Step 3: Tap the balm gently on a surface to bring it back down.
" The mint version smells great and the blend of natural ingredients really works to nourish and soften skin.”
Lucy P, Stylist Magazine Beauty Editor
Can the product be used on the face?
Our body balm is formulated for the body but can also be used on the face.
How do you use the eco-friendly tube?
To release the balm gently push the base of the tube and apply directly on desired areas or alternatively scoop the balm out, melt in your hands and apply directly to dry areas. If needed, tap the tube on a hard surface to bring the balm back down.
What is the difference between the Original balm and this one?
Both balms are very similar in formulation however the mint has a cooling effect making it perfect for calming skin.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
Before & After
- EHEilidh H.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Eczema7 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalSkin Concern EczemaRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat!!
Love the product. The mint helps calm the irritation and it's the best product prescribed or bought to help my irritated skin!!
- MDMi D.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness7 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern DrynessRated 5 out of 5 starsMaking Progress!
I’ve been applying it to a dry patch and I’ve seen major improvements! Other products would help but not last for very long and I think the mintea balm is going to work out. I’ll keep applying and hopefully it goes away for good!
- LMLauren M.Verified ReviewerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, Psoriasis9 months agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, PsoriasisRated 5 out of 5 starsA blessing for people with extreme dry hands
I bought this product around a year back no for the first time and I’ve used it almost everyday since! My hands used to be constantly dry, peeling and sore but after a week of using this product they quickly started to heal. A year later you would have never known I used to suffer and have to wear gloves everyday!DDelhicious9 months ago
Thanks so much for sharing Lauren - it's great to hear how amazing it has been for you :-)
- RRRasheda R.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis10 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, PsoriasisRated 5 out of 5 stars2nd purchase
Very moisturising and you can see results within a week.
- RSRuxana S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern PsoriasisRated 5 out of 5 stars😍
10/10 relieve my skin so muchDDelhicious1 year ago
Thanks so much Ruxana for sharing, we're so pleased it's working well for you!