THE MINTY DRY SKIN TRIO
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Our Minty range is great for refreshing and revitalising dry, dull skin. Peppermint oil is renowned for its anti-bacterial properties making it great for calming acne-prone skin as well as relieving itchy skin.
Min-tea Moisture Balm: Contains a range of anti-inflammatory properties as well as cooling Peppermint oil to help relieve and calm skin prone to redness and itchiness. Also works great on skin prone to insect bites, hives and rashes.
Mint Black Tea Body Scrub: A 100% natural exfoliator made with Indian Black Assam Tea which is packed full of antioxidants and caffeine to buff, moisturise and soften dead flaky skin.
Peppermint Lip Genie Super Rich Lip Balm: An intensely nourishing long-lasting lip balm made with mango butter and shea butter to help soften, nourish and soothe dry lips with a refreshing minty flavour.
Free from: Artificial Fragrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Petrolatum, Steroids, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol, Formaldehydes
You will receive:
- 1 x Body Balm 70g
- 1 x Body Scrub 100g
- 1 x Lip Balm 4.25g
HOW TO USE
Use the scrub in the shower to buff away dry skin and finish by using the balm to lock in moisture. Apply the lip balm liberally and as often as needed.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
- LDLaurie D.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness12 seconds agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern DrynessRated 5 out of 5 starsMinty skin trio
Smells fab, makes my skin soo soft
- NGNaomi G.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema2 weeks agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern EczemaRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome!
Love the body butter, had it in a subscription box and the best thing for my eczema... On a side note, not had an insect bite since I started using this either, which is a huge bonus!
- NCNatalie C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type Dry, CombinationSkin Concern Acne, Dryness, Roughness1 month agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type Dry, CombinationSkin Concern Acne, Dryness, RoughnessRated 5 out of 5 starsReally impressed
These products are beautiful! I'm always skeptical of trying new skincare, as I have been dealing with acne for almost 20 years, and have never really found anything that works, and after many trials with doctor-prescribed medical skin treatments, my skin is in a sorry state. recently, I have noticed that the skin around my nose and temples is very dry, so I wanted to find something that would not only help my breakouts but also my dry, flaky skin that was more and more resembling a lizard with each passing day.
I tried Delhicious on a whim, after seeing an ad on social media. The product looked almost too good to be true, but at such a fair price point, I figured that even if it didn't work out, I wasn't going to lose much money, and at least I'd probably smell minty fresh if nothing else. Well, two weeks in, and I am very impressed so far. This little set has done wonders for my dry skin. I apply a small amount of balm every morning and night (seriously, a little goes a long way) and am, for maybe the first time ever, keeping up a system of applying the lip balm, too. The Lip Genie was incidental to the other items in the kit, not really being my reason to purchase, but as it turns out, it might be my favourite item of all! My lips have never felt better conditioned.
Whether or not it does much for my chronic acne issues remains to be seen, I'm liking the results so far, but really need to give it few months to see if there are positive results there. But what I do know…
- NBNikki B.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, Roughness1 month agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, RoughnessRated 5 out of 5 starsSo good!
I love these products, the balm is super hydrating and helps my contact dermatitis. I’m really conscious about ingredients in products due to my chemical allergies, so I love that this brand is very careful and selective with what they use in their ingredients!
- JDjulie d.Verified BuyerAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Acne2 months agoAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern AcneRated 5 out of 5 starsMint
My daughter uses it for her acne she loves it