ORIGINAL BLACK TEA BODY SCRUB
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
WINNER OF EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD, BEAUTY SHORTLIST AWARDS 2020
The original caffeine and antioxidant loaded scrub that blasts away dry skin, fades marks and flushes away toxins to give skin a healthy glow.
Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose (Brown Sugar), Parfum (Fragrance*), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), d-Limonene*, Linalol*. *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 100g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Strip down, wet your skin and grab a handful of scrub (a little goes a long way).
Step 2: Use gentle circular motions to buff away dry, dull skin and show some extra love to any problem areas.
Step 3: Rinse off and enjoy softer, smoother skin. Repeat 2-3 times a week.
" My favourite body scrub of the moment!”
Hana I, Stylist Magazine Beauty Editor
What is the difference between a tea scrub and a coffee scrub?
Tea contains a high amount of antioxidants as well as studies showing that it can help to fade marks. When topically applied, black tea with its high caffeine content can help fade blemishes, de-puff skin as well as soothe inflammation and promote collagen production.
How many uses can I get out of one pouch?
This totally depends on how much you use but typically it should last between 5-7 uses.
Is it suitable for sensitive skin?
We have customers with every skin type using our body scrubs. If you are sensitive to strong exfoliants, just ensure you patch test first.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately, as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
- JAJ A.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 starsGreat!
I felt so clean after using it I could tell it got rid of a lot of unwanted bad stuff
- KMK M.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 starsFantastic!
I cannot recommend this product enough, I purchased it for my teenage daughter who has eczema and anxiety and she loves it.
She says it smells amazing, like cake and has really helped clear up her skin and stop the itching it helped with the rough skin and hyperpigmentation too.
She is much more confident and happier and has stopped wearing clothes to hid her eczema. She saw results in the first few days and a massive improvement in a week. Amazing product would definitely recommend she has tried numerous products, some very smelly ones too and never has such good results
- SSSafia S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, Roughness13 hours agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, RoughnessRated 5 starsLove it
Always sceptical of scrubs because I have really dry sensitive and excerma and other scrubs I’ve used have made my skin red and blotchy but this hasn’t given me a reaction at all. It leaves my skin so soft and I can actually see a positive difference in my skin
- JMJade M.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone Medium, DeepSkin Type Combination, Normal, Dry, OilySkin Concern Psoriasis, Roughness, Redness, Dryness, Hyperpigmentation1 week agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone Medium, DeepSkin Type Combination, Normal, Dry, OilySkin Concern Psoriasis, Roughness, Redness, Dryness, HyperpigmentationRated 5 starsUNREAL
This scrub is genuinely amazing! Not only the smell but how it makes my skin feel after using it is just 10/10.
- DDorothyVerified ReviewerAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness1 month agoAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern DrynessRated 5 starsREALLY DELHICIOUS
I bought this scrub in March of this year after watching Dragons Den because the lady who was on there, had the most amazing skin and that spoke volumes for me. It is absolutely the best body scrub I have ever used. I use it on my face too, with no detrimental effects, (I have sensitive skin). I actually mix a palm full of scrub with my favourite shower mousse, leave on for a couple of minutes and rinse. All good, right! Skin beautifully smooth. My first pack has lasted approx. 6 months, so very good value for money. Will definitely be buying again.DDelhicious1 month ago
Thanks so much for your lovely review Dorothy :-)