THE BODY BALM DUO
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
One for your bag and one for your bathroom, both solid balms are packed full of natural ingredients to nourish, hydrate and give dry dehydrated skin some real love. Both contain shea butter to deeply moisturise skin whilst leaving it softer and smoother. Travel-friendly with plastic-free packaging making it good for your skin and the environment.
Original Migh-tea Moisture Body Balm: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Fragrance*, Limonene*, Citral*. *Naturally occurring (70g)
Min-tea Moisture Body Balm: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Limonene*, Linalol*, Citronellol*. *Naturally occurring (70g)
How to use
Step 1: Push up balm from the base of the tube.
Step 2: Hold against skin to warm up for 2-3 seconds and glide on to any dry areas.
Step 3: Tap gently on a surface to bring the balm back down.
"A must-have product as seen on Dragons Den!"
Can the product be used on the face?
Our body balm is formulated for the body but can also be used on the face.
Are these full sized products?
Yes! You will receive two full sized balms when you purchase a duo.
- LILubna I.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Roughness1 month agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, RoughnessRated 5 out of 5 starsEczema
It’s great it’s worked on my brother eczema still need work on it but seems like it’s doing the job he happy with the results.
- TDTheresa D.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Roughness, Dryness, Redness3 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Roughness, Dryness, RednessRated 5 out of 5 starsBrilliant product
Product worked well for my hands which have psoriasis. I have been able to stop medicated creams and steroid creams to use just this product.DDelhicious3 months ago
We're so pleased Theresa, thanks so much for sharing :-)
- KWKruti W.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema4 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern EczemaRated 4 out of 5 starsSoothes and improves
I loved how these balms felt and smelt. They are instantly soothing and moisturising. My excema has definitely improved but the dark patches are taking longer to go. I'll be ordering again!DDelhicious4 months ago
We're so pleased they're working well for you, thanks so much for sharing :-)
- CDCindy D.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type Dry, NormalSkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness4 months agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type Dry, NormalSkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, RednessRated 5 out of 5 starsWill be ordering more
I’ve been dealing with TSW/eczema for a while now and these holy grail products have calmed my skin tremendously. I’ve been using the balms religiously 3-4x a day for a week now. Both are really nourishing, and I love how the mint one leaves a cooling effect on the skin. My only complaint is that I wish they last longer 😩. I would buy a 32 OZ tub of this if it was possible. The picture and video was taken a week apart.DDelhicious4 months ago
We're so pleased they're working well for you, thanks so much for sharing!
Ps. a jumbo version is coming :-)
- HHHenna H.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHighly recommended!
I flare up really bad some days and it leaves me in so much pain. I have taken some before pics to give u a insight of how bad I flare up and will take the after in 2 weeks of use I felt instant relief when i used it like the burning feeling was gone and that's the most amazing relief one can get in my situation...I can't wait to show u my after will that still be available for me to do pls