SCALP-EAZE BALM TRAVEL MINI - AMLA BERRY & MANGO BUTTER
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Our incredible pre-wash scalp treatment, now in a smaller travel-friendly size.
Formulated with a blend of powerful Indian plant-based ingredients to moisturise, soften and relieve a dry, itchy scalp.
Contains Mango Butter which is rich in vitamins A and E as well as essential fatty acids such as oleic acid (omega-9) and linolenic acid (omega-6). It has a deep moisturising and regenerative effect on the scalp as well as fortifying hair strands, adding moisture, shine and reducing breakage. Indian Amla Oil is renowned in Indian medicine for its benefits to the scalp as an anti-inflammatory, vitamin-rich ingredient which soothes itchiness and tackles dandruff.
Packaged in an eco-friendly sugarcane tube.
Free from: Artificial fragrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Steroids, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol & Formaldehydes.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango Seed) Butter, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limonene*, Linalol* *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 65ml
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount to parted dry hair and massage into the scalp in a circular motion. Leave on for at least 20 minutes or overnight for best results. Rinse and cleanse as usual with shampoo.
“I LOVE this scalp balm! It's exactly what my dry, thirsty scalp needs!"
Susan.P, Pre-launch trial participant
What are the benefits of this scalp balm?
MANGO BUTTER - packed with vitamins and works as a highly effective scalp conditioner that seals in moisture, reduces breakage and hair loss by strengthening hair follicles. It is also anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial which makes it perfect for soothing an inflamed, itchy scalp.
AMLA (INDIAN GOOSEBERRY) OIL - known as the ‘holy grail’ of haircare and has been used in Ayurveda and Indian culture for centuries. Rich in vitamins and minerals, Amla helps in increasing scalp circulation and stimulates healthy growth as well as calming a dry, itchy scalp.
SUNFLOWER SEED OIL - Sunflower oil is a rich source of oleic acid and linoleic acid, which are known to stop hair breakage as well as being a highly effective moisturiser. Sunflower seed oil provides your scalp and strands with much needed nutrients to promote a healthy, well balanced nourished scalp.
Where does it fit into my haircare routine?
This nourishing scalp balm is perfect as a pre-wash treatment. Use once or twice a week before wash day as a leave in treatment for a nourished healthy scalp.
Who should use this scalp balm?
Suitable for all scalp types but those with a dry itchy scalp and dandruff may benefit the most.
+ Dry scalp
+ Itchy scalp
+ Hair loss
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
- JDJulie D.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone Light3 hours agoAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone LightReviewingSCALP-EAZE SCALP BALM - AMLA BERRY & MANGO BUTTERRated 5 out of 5 starsFabulous
Eases dry and itchy scalp, amazing
- LDLouise D.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Dryness, Roughness, Eczema1 week agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Dryness, Roughness, EczemaReviewingSCALP-EAZE BALM TRAVEL MINI - AMLA BERRY & MANGO BUTTERRated 5 out of 5 starsWow
What an amazing product. I have a very dry scaly hairline which gets itchy and then I scratch then it bleeds and then I scratch…… and so the cycle continues 😞. This soothing balm has been amazing. Soothing and healing. Great scent. My only request would be to make it in a bigger size /provide a bulk buy offer. Very happy. Thanks very muchDDelhicious1 week ago
Hi Louise, thanks so much for your lovely review I'm so pleased to hear our products are working well for you. You'll also be pleased to know that we have a bigger version :-)
- JMJacqueline M.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis1 week agoAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern PsoriasisReviewingSCALP-EAZE SCALP BALM - AMLA BERRY & MANGO BUTTERRated 5 out of 5 starsScalp balm
Very soothing, helping my psoriasis
- DDDanna D.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 241 week agoAge Range 18 - 24ReviewingSCALP-EAZE SCALP BALM - AMLA BERRY & MANGO BUTTERRated 5 out of 5 starsScalp-eaze scalp balm
It actually works, my scalp is not as dry as it was before, I see a difference.
- MMMargaret M.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Skin Tone LightSkin Type Normal3 weeks agoAge Range 65+Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalReviewingSCALP-EAZE SCALP BALM - AMLA BERRY & MANGO BUTTERRated 5 out of 5 starsSeems to have helped
Well so far it seems to be really helping stop the itch on a small patch on my scalp, relief !