MIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINAL
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
GOLD WINNER BEST NATURAL BODY PRODUCT, PURE BEAUTY AWARDS 2022
Thirs-tea skin? Our award-winning Original Migh-tea Moisture Balm is a solid, vegan moisturiser and the mother of all balms. Delivers instant intense moisture and long-term relief for dry, dehydrated skin. Fast-absorbing, deeply nourishing and can be used on the face as well as the body. Caffeine from our signature Indian Black Assam Tea contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and soothe skin from within. Easy to apply (thanks to an eco-friendly push up tube) and melts into your skin leaving you buttery soft and smooth all over after just one use.
Free from: Artificial fragrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Steroids, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol & Formaldehydes
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Fragrance*, Limonene*, Citral*. *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 70g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Push up balm from the base of the tube.
Step 2: Hold against skin to warm up for 2-3 seconds and glide on to any dry areas.
Step 3: Tap the balm gently on a surface to bring it back down.
“I really love this balm! The stick format means it’s easy to swipe onto dry skin and it works wonders on my cuticles, too!"
Lucy P, Stylist Magazine Beauty Editor
Can the product be used on the face?
Our body balm is formulated for the body but can also be used on the face.
How do you use the eco-friendly tube?
To release the balm gently push the base of the tube and apply directly on desired areas or alternatively scoop the balm out, melt in your hands and apply directly to dry areas. If needed, tap the tube on a hard surface to bring the balm back down.
What is the difference between the Mint balm and this one?
Both balms are very similar in formulation however the mint has a cooling effect whereas the Original does not.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
Before & After
- JKJatinder K.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, Eczema4 days agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, EczemaReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsBeyond Grateful
My son suffers from allergies which cause itching behind his knees and on his arms. I was given a steroid cream by the GP and the more I used it the more I kept thinking about the damage it was doing to his skin. The body balm has totally cleared it up and l am so grateful I don't have to turn to steroid creams. Thank you Delhicious
- LRLyzzette R.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, Redness1 week agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, RednessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE MULTIPURPOSE BALM - JUMBORated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing jumbo
Dryness and redness subsided with just 2 days of use!! I give this product 5 stars! 10/10! 100%!!!!
- VVanessaVerified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Dryness1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, DrynessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsAMAZING!
The ONLY Product that has actually worked so far! I have been suffering from eczema flare ups on my eyelids for the past 4 years and tried countless creams that claimed to target eczema, however nothing ever worked. Last weekend, I had one of the worst flare ups of it and my friend sent me a link to your product. I ordered it on Saturday and I had received it by Tuesday morning and in just 4 short days, my eyes look 100 time better. Not just that, but they’ve not felt this soft in a long time and I’ve had next to no itching since then too.
- SBSarah B.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Redness, Dryness, Roughness1 month agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Redness, Dryness, RoughnessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for Pompholyx!
This is lovely and moisturising and has provided great relief from my Pompholyx (when nothing else helped)!
- CWCatherine W.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness1 month agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, RednessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat product
I searched allergy eczema eyes on tik tok and came across this product. I’ve been mega impressed. Have to be very careful as it easily gets in your eyes, doesn’t hurt but very blurry! Highly recommend it! Made a difference in less than a week