MIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINAL
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
GOLD WINNER BEST NATURAL BODY PRODUCT, PURE BEAUTY AWARDS 2022
Thirs-tea skin? Our award-winning Original Migh-tea Moisture Balm is a solid, vegan moisturiser and the mother of all balms. Delivers instant intense moisture and long-term relief for dry, dehydrated skin. Fast-absorbing, deeply nourishing and can be used on the face as well as the body. Caffeine from our signature Indian Black Assam Tea contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and soothe skin from within. Easy to apply (thanks to an eco-friendly push up tube) and melts into your skin leaving you buttery soft and smooth all over after just one use.
Free from: Artificial fragrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Steroids, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol & Formaldehydes
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Fragrance*, Limonene*, Citral*. *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 70g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Push up balm from the base of the tube.
Step 2: Hold against skin to warm up for 2-3 seconds and glide on to any dry areas.
Step 3: Tap the balm gently on a surface to bring it back down.
“I really love this balm! The stick format means it’s easy to swipe onto dry skin and it works wonders on my cuticles, too!"
Lucy P, Stylist Magazine Beauty Editor
Can the product be used on the face?
Our body balm is formulated for the body but can also be used on the face.
How do you use the eco-friendly tube?
To release the balm gently push the base of the tube and apply directly on desired areas or alternatively scoop the balm out, melt in your hands and apply directly to dry areas. If needed, tap the tube on a hard surface to bring the balm back down.
What is the difference between the Mint balm and this one?
Both balms are very similar in formulation however the mint has a cooling effect whereas the Original does not.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
Before & After
- CEChiamaka E.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone DeepSkin Type DrySkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Dryness, RoughnessYesterdayAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone DeepSkin Type DrySkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Dryness, RoughnessRated 5 out of 5 starsIt works!
I was really worried this was just Tik Tok hype but it really works! Nothing has helped my extremely dry skin as much as this has and I have tried so many different products. My only issue was that the packaging made the product hard to access and over time it seems to break down (e.g., the lid, top of the packaging, and pushing mechanism breaks down), though that may have more to do with the cardboard packaging material (which I appreciate since it’s more eco-friendly than plastic) than the design. They just released a new packaging design in a balm form so hoping to try that soon!
- HHamidaVerified BuyerAge Range Under 18Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Dryness, Redness, Roughness1 week agoAge Range Under 18Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Dryness, Redness, RoughnessRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing results!
My nephews skin was at the worst it’s ever been and after years of not finding a balm that helps his skin we stumbled across this on tiktok and it’s worked amazingly! Definitely worth the money that you spend on it will definitely be buying again in the future! So happy with this product!!
- MBMya B.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness1 week agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, RednessRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!!!
i just wanted to say i was quite skeptical about the body balm as i’ve suffered with eczema my whole life… but wow!! this has worked wonders. In February i had developed this really bad patch under my eye and i’ve never had eczema on my face before and it just wouldn’t go, i went to the doctors, tried steroid creams, had allergy tests and went makeup free!! I bought the balm last monday (15/05) and have been using it just over a week and the results are incredible. I just wanted to say a massive thank you as this has literally changed my life and i’ve gained my confidence back. The first photo was taken in march, the second 12/05 (3 days before use!!) and the last one today!! 24/05
i also have had eczema on my hands and on my arms all my life and they always use to crack, peel and even bleed from the itchiness but my hands are finally healing!! they still get dry but there’s hardly any redness, no cracks and no peeling skin! the difference a week has made is unbelievable and they’ve never looked this good in all my life.DDelhicious1 week ago
Hi Mya - your review has made our day! Thank you so much for sharing - it's so great to see your transformative results and you look great! :-)
- MMelanieVerified BuyerAge Range Under 18Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, Roughness2 weeks agoAge Range Under 18Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, RoughnessRated 4 out of 5 starsOriginal and mint moisture balm
Got both the original and mint moisture balm for my 6yr old daughters eczema, I have tried many different creams and prescription treatments and nothing has really worked for her. I saw this company on TIkTok and thought I’m going to try this. I have been using this on her for 5 days now and her skin looks better already. She loves the mint one the most. I will update in a few more weeks the pictures are as she is now 20-5-23
- EElVerified BuyerAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema2 weeks agoAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern EczemaRated 5 out of 5 starsOnly thing that has relieved my eczema
I have had severe eczema for about a year now on my wrists. I have used the moisture balm for just 3 days and this is the result!