MIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINAL
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
GOLD WINNER BEST NATURAL BODY PRODUCT, PURE BEAUTY AWARDS 2022
Thirs-tea skin? Our award-winning Original Migh-tea Moisture Balm is a solid, vegan moisturiser and the mother of all balms. Delivers instant intense moisture and long-term relief for dry, dehydrated skin. Fast-absorbing, deeply nourishing and can be used on the face as well as the body. Caffeine from our signature Indian Black Assam Tea contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and soothe skin from within. Easy to apply (thanks to an eco-friendly push up tube) and melts into your skin leaving you buttery soft and smooth all over after just one use.
Free from: Artificial fragrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Steroids, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol & Formaldehydes
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Fragrance*, Limonene*, Citral*. *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 70g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Push up balm from the base of the tube.
Step 2: Hold against skin to warm up for 2-3 seconds and glide on to any dry areas.
Step 3: Tap the balm gently on a surface to bring it back down.
“I really love this balm! The stick format means it’s easy to swipe onto dry skin and it works wonders on my cuticles, too!"
Lucy P, Stylist Magazine Beauty Editor
Can the product be used on the face?
Our body balm is formulated for the body but can also be used on the face.
How do you use the eco-friendly tube?
To release the balm gently push the base of the tube and apply directly on desired areas or alternatively scoop the balm out, melt in your hands and apply directly to dry areas. If needed, tap the tube on a hard surface to bring the balm back down.
What is the difference between the Mint balm and this one?
Both balms are very similar in formulation however the mint has a cooling effect whereas the Original does not.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
Before & After
- CCaseyVerified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type Normal, DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Redness, Dryness9 hours agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type Normal, DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Redness, DrynessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsHealed my psoriasis
I first found a patch of psoriasis on my leg and I’d been following the company for awhile so I thought I’d see if it works as everyone else says. Within 2 weeks it had gone a month later I found a bigger patch on the back of my neck here’s some pictures I took. From august to now. It’s amazing 💕💘💖💓 completely healed.DDelhicious9 hours ago
Thanks so much for sharing this Casey, it's so great to see :-)
- SStevieAge Range Under 18Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Redness, Dryness1 week agoAge Range Under 18Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Redness, DrynessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsVery good
This is 2 weeks of applying twice a day, have tried multiple different moisturisers for my little boys severe eczema and this is the only one I’ve seen a difference with. Hasn’t weeped since applying either! Would definitely recommend!DDelhicious1 week ago
Thanks so much for your review - I'm so pleased to see this, bless your little boy.
If you need anything you know where we are.
All the best,
- ZZoeVerified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis1 week agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern PsoriasisReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE MULTIPURPOSE BALM - JUMBORated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing for Psoriasis
This been AMAZING for my psoriasis. I use this during periods when I'm not using topical steroids and believe I'm going to be able to use the steroids even less with continued use of the balm as it seems to be working so well with continued use!!
The original body balm melts down into a lovely oil, has a nice smell and doesn't irritate my skin; it does go a bit gritty if I use too much in one area so less is more!
I purchased the big pot and just scoop out with a spoon which is much better than the push packaging.
Also use the new scalp balm and moon drops for the psoriasis on my scalp and face.
Love them all and will continue to purchase!
- ANAmanda N.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Redness1 month agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, RednessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE MULTIPURPOSE BALM - JUMBORated 5 out of 5 starsHeaven Sent! THANK YOU!
I'm absolutely inlove with this product. I have suffered since I was 16 with dermatitis and have tried all the creams including steroid creams and nothing worked. I'm 34 now and within a couple of days my hands have cleared up, I've had to wear gloves to the gym cause the weights would split my skin and I'd bleed now I don't have to. I'm so happy it makes me cry with relief that I've found something that REALLY WORKS and I no longer have to just live with it. Thank you so much for such an amazing product.
- CSClaire S.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, DrynessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE MULTIPURPOSE BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful!
Suffer with boughts of eczema on my hands. Even after using this once my hands felt less sore and more moisturised. After using for a week my eczema is so much better and my skin feels less dry.
Only down side is that it's quite greasy and takes a while to sink in so I would recommend using it at night when you're not having to touch anything!