MIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINAL
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
GOLD WINNER BEST NATURAL BODY PRODUCT, PURE BEAUTY AWARDS 2022
Thirs-tea skin? Say goodbye to dry, dehydrated skin with our Original Migh-tea Moisture Balm. The mother of all balms, this solid moisturiser glides on to skin to intensely nourish and hydrate. Caffeine from our signature Indian Black Assam Tea contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and soothe skin from within. Easy to apply (thanks to an eco-friendly push up tube) and melts into your skin leaving you buttery soft and smooth all over.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Fragrance*, Limonene*, Citral*. *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 70g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Push up balm from the base of the tube.
Step 2: Hold against skin to warm up for 2-3 seconds and glide on to any dry areas.
Step 3: Tap the balm gently on a surface to bring it back down.
“I really love this balm! The stick format means it’s easy to swipe onto dry skin and it works wonders on my cuticles, too!"
Lucy P, Stylist Magazine Beauty Editor
Can the product be used on the face?
Our body balm is formulated for the body but can also be used on the face.
How do you use the eco-friendly tube?
To release the balm gently push the base of the tube and apply directly on desired areas or alternatively scoop the balm out, melt in your hands and apply directly to dry areas. If needed, tap the tube on a hard surface to bring the balm back down.
What is the difference between the Mint balm and this one?
Both balms are very similar in formulation however the mint has a cooling effect whereas the Original does not.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
Before & After
- NENaomi E.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone Deep, MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness16 hours agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone Deep, MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, DrynessRated 5 starsTHANK YOU
This Balm helped me so much with my hand eczema that I had for decades !!! The first video was taken during the inflammation stage, during this stage I only applied aloe vera and as soon as my hands started to be dry I applied the balm. My hands are now smooth and don't itch ! Probiotics also really helped. Thank you so much !!DDelhicious11 seconds ago
That's amazing thank you so much for sharing Naomi :-)
- SSSafia S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, Hyperpigmentation, Roughness1 week agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, Hyperpigmentation, RoughnessRated 5 starsAmaaaazing!
Love love love this product. Since using this on my sensitive dry excerma skin this has helped sooooooo much. Just finished my third tube going to be placing another order now. This is my hands now so much better then what they used to be.DDelhicious1 week ago
That's great Safia, thanks so much for your review!
- MMMagdalena M.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness1 week agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern DrynessRated 5 starsGreat
It’s a great product! I have a dry skin patch on my eye lid and every time I put the balm on it calms it down. It’s not a remedy .. just calming agent really. Keep it in a warm room otherwise it’s a bit tricky to use.
- EYEmily Y.Verified BuyerAge Range Under 181 month agoAge Range Under 18Rated 5 starsamazing balm!!
i have very dry hands, which hasn’t went away for months. i went to the gp, and the prescriptions i received had little to no effect.
instead, i decided to try this delhicious moisture balm, and after a few days there’s a noticeable difference!!
i’d definitely repurchase soon, thank you!!
- TRT R V.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone MediumSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Eczema2 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone MediumSkin Type NormalSkin Concern EczemaRated 5 starsRich in Moisture
I purchased three of the MIGH-TEA Moisture Balm recently to use for my eczema and it works really well.