THE BODY BALM DUO
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
One for your bag and one for your bathroom, both solid balms are packed full of natural ingredients to nourish, hydrate and give dry dehydrated skin some real love. Both contain shea butter to deeply moisturise skin whilst leaving it softer and smoother. Travel-friendly with plastic-free packaging making it good for your skin and the environment. Perfect combination for eczema prone and acne prone skin.
Free from: Artificial fragrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Petrolatum, Steroids, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol, Formaldehydes
Original Migh-tea Moisture Body Balm: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Fragrance*, Limonene*, Citral*. *Naturally occurring (70g)
Min-tea Moisture Body Balm: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Limonene*, Linalol*, Citronellol*. *Naturally occurring (70g)
How to use
Step 1: Push up balm from the base of the tube.
Step 2: Hold against skin to warm up for 2-3 seconds and glide on to any dry areas.
Step 3: Tap gently on a surface to bring the balm back down.
"A must-have product as seen on Dragons Den!"
Can the product be used on the face?
Our body balm is formulated for the body but can also be used on the face.
Are these full sized products?
Yes! You will receive two full sized balms when you purchase a duo.
- LRLyzzette R.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, Redness2 days agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, RednessRated 5 out of 5 starsAMAZING DUO
I love these balms so much! I wish I could easily purchase it here in my country.
- BWBrittany W.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Dryness2 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 starsNever Without It
This is my second time purchasing these products and I am so impressed with them. I rave about them to anyone with psoriasis or eczema. They're wonderful and I'll always buy them.
- CTClodagh T.Verified BuyerAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Dryness, Eczema, Roughness2 months agoAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Dryness, Eczema, RoughnessRated 5 out of 5 starsLess than a month 💕
I have Polymorphous light eruption and nothing usually works and within 2-3 weeks of using there has been and huge difference love it.
- CDCarmen D.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone Deep, MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, Psoriasis4 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone Deep, MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, PsoriasisRated 5 out of 5 starsBody balm
Loved the product helps with eczema
- YHYussif H.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type Oily, DrySkin Concern Dryness, Acne, Eczema5 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type Oily, DrySkin Concern Dryness, Acne, EczemaRated 5 out of 5 starsSurprisingly effective so far!
I bought 4 and shared them out amongst my family and we've all been so impressed that we're each buying more of the balms.
My wife in particular has excema on her wrists and has not found any previous cream or medication to be effective but has reported very positive results with this Delhicious balm so far. Her only feedback would be that it isn't very water absorbant, so that washing your hands will remove most if not all the balm after application.
But otherwise very happy!