MIN-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - MINT
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Slick this little stick of min-tea magic for the most hydrated and freshest skin you’ve ever had. An intensely rich balm made from Shea butter with a dash of peppermint to blast away dryness and unwanted marks. Cooling and soothing, this eco-friendly balm will travel with you for a boost of skin nourishment on the go.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Limonene*, Linalol*, Citronellol*. *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 70g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Push up balm from the base of the tube.
Step 2: Hold against skin to warm up for 2-3 seconds and glide on to any dry areas.
Step 3: Tap the balm gently on a surface to bring it back down.
" The mint version smells great and the blend of natural ingredients really works to nourish and soften skin.”
Lucy P, Stylist Magazine Beauty Editor
Can the product be used on the face?
Our body balm is formulated for the body but can also be used on the face.
How do you use the eco-friendly tube?
To release the balm gently push the base of the tube and apply directly on desired areas or alternatively scoop the balm out, melt in your hands and apply directly to dry areas. If needed, tap the tube on a hard surface to bring the balm back down.
What is the difference between the Original balm and this one?
Both balms are very similar in formulation however the mint has a cooling effect making it perfect for calming skin.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
Before & After
- LMLauren M.Verified ReviewerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, Psoriasis1 month agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, PsoriasisRated 5 out of 5 starsA blessing for people with extreme dry hands
I bought this product around a year back no for the first time and I’ve used it almost everyday since! My hands used to be constantly dry, peeling and sore but after a week of using this product they quickly started to heal. A year later you would have never known I used to suffer and have to wear gloves everyday!DDelhicious1 month ago
Thanks so much for sharing Lauren - it's great to hear how amazing it has been for you :-)
- RRRasheda R.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, PsoriasisRated 5 out of 5 stars2nd purchase
Very moisturising and you can see results within a week.
- RSRuxana S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis3 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern PsoriasisRated 5 out of 5 stars😍
10/10 relieve my skin so muchDDelhicious3 months ago
Thanks so much Ruxana for sharing, we're so pleased it's working well for you!
- CCaylaAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema4 months agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern EczemaRated 5 out of 5 starsUnbelievable
I’ve had eczema since I was a toddler, I’ve tried steroid cream after steroid cream and I’m so happy to finally find something that calms my breakouts without the use of hydrocortisone. The mint smells amazing and has such a cooling sensation on inflamed skin. These were my results in just over 2 days!DDelhicious4 months ago
Hi Cayla - we're so pleased to see this! Thanks so much for sharing :-)
- VVickyVerified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent!
I have an extreme allergy to washing up liquid and get horrific eczema if I forget to wear gloves. I had a bad flare up recently and your scrub and balm soothed the itch immediately. I feel confident enough not to use steroid creams anymore thanks to your amazing products! Photos below are taken over 5 days.
Disclaimer to other customers: you need to find out the cause of your eczema to stop it properly but these products are amazing at helping your skin recover in my opinion!