THE BODY BALM DUO
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
One for your bag and one for your bathroom, both solid balms are packed full of natural ingredients to nourish, hydrate and give dry dehydrated skin some real love. Both contain shea butter to deeply moisturise skin whilst leaving it softer and smoother. Travel-friendly with plastic-free packaging making it good for your skin and the environment. Perfect combination for eczema prone and acne prone skin.
Free from: Artificial fragrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Petrolatum, Steroids, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol, Formaldehydes
Original Migh-tea Moisture Body Balm: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Fragrance*, Limonene*, Citral*. *Naturally occurring (70g)
Min-tea Moisture Body Balm: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Limonene*, Linalol*, Citronellol*. *Naturally occurring (70g)
How to use
Step 1: Push up balm from the base of the tube.
Step 2: Hold against skin to warm up for 2-3 seconds and glide on to any dry areas.
Step 3: Tap gently on a surface to bring the balm back down.
"A must-have product as seen on Dragons Den!"
Can the product be used on the face?
Our body balm is formulated for the body but can also be used on the face.
Are these full sized products?
Yes! You will receive two full sized balms when you purchase a duo.
- ITInky t.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type Combination, DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Eczema, Roughness, Dryness, Redness1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type Combination, DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Eczema, Roughness, Dryness, RednessRated 4 out of 5 starsTea-travel-wicked
I love these so much as they are the right size to pop in your handbag and to take with you, I would love to see a thicker/bigger size stick, because I have got a full body issue with my skin, and I got through these within 1month which means that each one only lasted 2 weeks each, bear in mind that I have 90% coverage of psoriasis on my body hence why the sticks didn't last that long for me.
I would recommend this for people who has most probably light skin problems as well as not a large area to cover, product works well the mint I would fully recommend not to put any your eyes but on your face for acne ideal.
- LRLyzzette R.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, Redness2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, RednessRated 5 out of 5 starsAMAZING DUO
I love these balms so much! I wish I could easily purchase it here in my country.
- BWBrittany W.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Dryness4 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 starsNever Without It
This is my second time purchasing these products and I am so impressed with them. I rave about them to anyone with psoriasis or eczema. They're wonderful and I'll always buy them.
- CTClodagh T.Verified BuyerAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Dryness, Eczema, Roughness5 months agoAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Dryness, Eczema, RoughnessRated 5 out of 5 starsLess than a month 💕
I have Polymorphous light eruption and nothing usually works and within 2-3 weeks of using there has been and huge difference love it.
- CDCarmen D.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone Deep, MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, Psoriasis6 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone Deep, MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness, PsoriasisRated 5 out of 5 starsBody balm
Loved the product helps with eczema