MIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINAL
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
GOLD WINNER BEST NATURAL BODY PRODUCT, PURE BEAUTY AWARDS 2022
Thirs-tea skin? Our award-winning Original Migh-tea Moisture Balm is a solid, vegan moisturiser and the mother of all balms. Delivers instant intense moisture and long-term relief for dry, dehydrated skin. Fast-absorbing, deeply nourishing and can be used on the face as well as the body. Caffeine from our signature Indian Black Assam Tea contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and soothe skin from within. Easy to apply (thanks to an eco-friendly push up tube) and melts into your skin leaving you buttery soft and smooth all over after just one use.
Free from: Artificial fragrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Petrolatum, Steroids, Phtalates, Proplyene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol, Formaldehydes,
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Candelilla Cera (Wax), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Fragrance*, Limonene*, Citral*. *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 70g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Push up balm from the base of the tube.
Step 2: Hold against skin to warm up for 2-3 seconds and glide on to any dry areas.
Step 3: Tap the balm gently on a surface to bring it back down.
“I really love this balm! The stick format means it’s easy to swipe onto dry skin and it works wonders on my cuticles, too!"
Lucy P, Stylist Magazine Beauty Editor
Can the product be used on the face?
Our body balm is formulated for the body but can also be used on the face.
How do you use the eco-friendly tube?
To release the balm gently push the base of the tube and apply directly on desired areas or alternatively scoop the balm out, melt in your hands and apply directly to dry areas. If needed, tap the tube on a hard surface to bring the balm back down.
What is the difference between the Mint balm and this one?
Both balms are very similar in formulation however the mint has a cooling effect whereas the Original does not.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
Before & After
- LLaurenVerified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type Combination, DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Dryness, Redness, Roughness3 hours agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type Combination, DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Dryness, Redness, RoughnessRated 5 out of 5 starsPsoriasis
I have suffered with scalp psoriasis since I was 13 and I’m now 24. Nothing I ever used would help, I’ve used multiple sprays, steroid cremes, gels, shampoos etc and nothing would make a dent on the redness or the flakes. I’ve used this everyday for a week and it’s practically healed my psoriasis. I can’t believe how amazing it is! I genuinely felt like crying, I can now wear my hair up and not have to worry about it! I’m definitely going to buy more of these. I’ve recommended to my sisters who suffer with eczema, this is 100% worth it!
- ELEllenor L.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Redness, Dryness, Roughness, Hyperpigmentation6 days agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Redness, Dryness, Roughness, HyperpigmentationRated 5 out of 5 starsThis balm was an absolute game changer!
I work in healthcare and I’m allergic to soap and water, I get severe contact dermatitis and I’ve had it on my hands constantly for the past 3 years. My skin would bleed constantly from being so cracked and cut my hands would swell and they were always as red as tomato’s! I would get constant blisters on my fingers because my skin was so bad it would literally just crumble off it was vile. I got prescribed dermol200 wash a year ago and that helped a lot my hands weren't as cut and swollen like before but I couldn’t get rid of the redness or dryness of my hands even with the dermol they would still be sore I had to use steroid creams after every wash but they literally didn’t do anything but sting! but moisturising with this balm after using the wash changed everything!!
I took these before and after photos just 2 weeks apart and the difference is insane! My skin is not dry at all it is so soft I have no redness at all even the dry skin between my fingers has gone completely now!
Also this balm smells INCREDIBLE! Should seriously be made into a candle too because I would absolutely buy it just for the scent
But seriously though if you have contact dermatitis from hand washing try the dermol wash and this balm together they fixed my skin! Forever grateful for Delhicious ❤️
- CCClaudia C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type Normal, DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness1 week agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type Normal, DrySkin Concern Eczema, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 starsGame changing
I have been using migh-tea balm for almost two weeks as part of my morning routine and it’s done wonders to my skin! My face feels soft and it’s even managed to relieve my hands from eczema!!
- KKateVerified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness1 week agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, RednessRated 5 out of 5 starsCleared up my eczema!
I have only been using this balm for a week and it has almost completely cleared the eczema on my neck and eyes. I don’t use steroid creams and I love how this balm is natural. It is very moisturising and makes my skin look amazing I finally feel confident and comfortable in my skin. I have also purchased the gift set to try. I would love for this to come in a bigger tube!DDelhicious1 week ago
Hi Kate - thanks so much for your lovely feedback, it's so great to see your amazing results! Oh and a bigger version is coming soon :-)
- DdeeVerified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema3 weeks agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern EczemaRated 5 out of 5 starsReally helped my dishidrotic eczema!
Been using it every night, I lather it on and wear gloves at night! try using it as much as I can during the day as well. It’s been around 2 weeks now and I’m really impressed, doesn’t cure eczema but surely helps.