THE SCRUB & BALM SET
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The ultimate shower dream team. Start with a scrub to buff away dullness and finish by sealing in the moisture with our all natural plastic-free Body Balm. The end result? Softer, smoother glowing skin that will last for days!
You will receive a scrub & balm of your choice:
– 1 x Black Tea Body Scrub 100g
– 1 x Body Balm 70g
HOW TO USE
Use the scrub in the shower to buff away dry skin and finish by using the balm to lock in moisture.
Can I choose which scrub and balm to receive?
Yes! You can mix and match with the body scrub and balm of your choice.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
- MMichelleVerified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Dryness, Redness, Roughness3 days agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Dryness, Redness, RoughnessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 starsHelped me with the after effects of TSW
I dealt with topical steroid withdrawal for two years. After several treatments the crazy flare ups stopped, but there are still a few stubborn spots that flare up a little whenever triggered. These spots stayed with me for another year and a half, I was using a really oily Creme from the pharmacy which calmed them but the skin surface was still really bumpy and pink. Whenever I don’t reapply during the day, they start to itch. People with skin problem know, it starts with an itch, then a flare up maybe an infection and then the sores and swelling and repeat in the near future. I was looking for alternative that would just help me ease the itch stage and I don’t have reapply midday when I’m getting on with my day.
I like that the balm is natural instead of treating the surface it seems to have ingredients that supports the body’s natural healing system.
Any way I love this balm, especially wetting the affected areas with a warm towel ( or after the shower). I feel the balm works most efficiently when the skin pores are open and I slather a thick layer on and leave it on for the rest of the day. I look a bit oily but at least I smell and feel good haha.
I have been using this balm for a month and the spots which are a little red and swollen have sunken down! I am hopeful this balm will show me more positive results and I really recommend any one with eczema or TSW after effects.DDelhicious3 days ago
We're SO PLEASED to see this Michelle, thank you for sharing :-)
- VDVicki D.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Eczema3 days agoAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalSkin Concern EczemaReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 starsThe "Mighty" Migh-Tea Moisture Balm
This is a small but mighty healing balm stick.
Seriously from the pop up stick to the delicious scent and then you get the superb moisturising balm.
I have got some wild eczema on one hand which goes across the top on three fingers and the inside of my palm. I have tried everything to heal this and the only balm which works is the Migh-Tea Moisture Balm.
I have recommended it to everyone I know.DDelhicious3 days ago
Thanks so much for sharing Vicki, this is so lovely to hear and see :-)
- FWFiona W.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Psoriasis4 days agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern PsoriasisReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 starsAmazing
I ordered this a few weeks back, I had a flare up for my psoriasis. Using this balm with my steroid cream, which I've used many times before and it had never cleared up like this before, it has cleared up most of it within 3 weeks. Supper impressed. It smells absolutely amazing, goes on so nice.DDelhicious3 days ago
So great to see Fiona, thank you so much for sharing!
- JJenniferVerified BuyerAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness5 days agoAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, DrynessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 starsExcellent
My 17 year old son has eczema and for awhile now his back has been fairly bad, this is the result after one week of using your balm, will definitely be a repeat customer ❤️DDelhicious5 days ago
Hi Jennifer, it's so great to see it having an impact! Thanks so much for sharing :-)
- HKHelen K.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Redness, Dryness5 days agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Redness, DrynessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 starsAmazing!
This is such an amazing product! I keep repurchasing - the only thing that will manage my eczema, and a winter staple!DDelhicious5 days ago
We're so pleased Helen, thanks for sharing!