RICH ROOTS HAIR AND SCALP OIL - AMLA & ROSEMARY
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
*FINALIST FOR THE BEST NEW NATURAL HAIR PRODUCT- PURE BEAUTY AWARD 2023*
Formulated to be part of your weekly hair ritual, meet our powerful potent blend of 6 plant-based Indian Ayurvedic oils traditionally used for centuries to strengthen, deeply condition and promote hair growth.
Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is rich in Vitamin C and can strengthen the scalp, reduce hair loss and stimulate hair growth. Bhringraj, also known as the ‘king of herbs’ contains anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce dandruff and relieve dry and itchy symptoms making it perfect for a psoriasis prone scalp. Antioxidant rich Argan Oil moisturises and adds shine whilst Rosemary Oil helps to stimulate follicles making hair healthier, longer and stronger.
Free from: Silicones, Artificial fragrance, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Ethanol, Formaldehydes
Ingredients: Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil. Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Eclipta Prostrata (Bhringraj) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene*, Linalol* *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 100ml
HOW TO USE
Apply desired amount of oil directly into parted hair and massage into the scalp. Leave on for at least 10 minutes or overnight for best results. Rinse and cleanse as usual with shampoo.
“My scalp feels so much more nourished and my hair looks super glossy!"
Chloe M, Pre-launch trial participant
What are the benefits of this hair oil?
AMLA (INDIAN GOOSEBERRY) OIL – known as the ‘holy grail’ of haircare and has been used in Ayurveda and Indian culture for centuries. Rich in vitamins
and minerals, Amla helps in increasing scalp circulation and stimulates healthy growth. High in vitamin C, Amla can reduce premature hair loss/greying and is an excellent natural conditioner adding shine and volume to dull, damaged hair.
ROSEMARY OIL: contains anti-inflammatory properties and boosts circulation to the scalp to aid in hair growth. It can also reduce hair
shedding by strengthening hair follicles and tackles dandruff as well as alleviating
symptoms of a dry, itchy scalp.
BHRINGRAJ OIL: extensively used to reduce inflammation, itching on the scalp and boost overall scalp health. It also contains anti-bacterial properties and anti-fungal properties which can help relieve scalp psoriasis symptoms.
ARGAN OIL: intensively nourishing and moisturising, Argan oil is a natural anti-oxidant perfect for nourishing,
repairing and rejuvenating dry, dehydrated locks. Rich in fatty acids in Argan oil helps keep your hair moisturised and is essential in softening and strengthening weak,
Where does it fit into my haircare routine?
This fast-absorbing, lightweight hair oil is perfect as a pre-wash treatment. Use once or twice a week before wash day as a leave in treatment for strong, healthy hair and scalp.
Who should use this oil?
Suitable for all hair types but those with dry scalp and brittle hair may benefit the most.
+ Dry scalp
+ Hair loss
+ Weak, brittle hair
Please note that Amla oil is not recommended for colour treated or bleached hair as it boosts pigment and over time can darken hair.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
Before & After
- TOTaylor O M.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Roughness2 weeks agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, RoughnessRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best hair oil !!!
Smells incredible and makes my hair looks so shiny
- LSLiz S.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation4 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern HyperpigmentationRated 5 out of 5 starsI haven’t seen any growth
But my hair is definitely healthier and I’m hooked! I’m writing this review because I’m already buying a second bottle.
- TTaraVerified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Hyperpigmentation, Dryness, Roughness4 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Hyperpigmentation, Dryness, RoughnessRated 5 out of 5 starsScalp psoriasis gone!
I put this on the day it arrived, following the instructions and left it on for a good 6 hours before washing my hair. There was instant relief and from first use my hair felt different, healthier. I’ve now used it 3 times and it’s made such a difference I can’t believe it. It’s a million miles away from any of the viral TikTok oils, I’ve tried all of them. Definitely a million times worth the price. Thank you so much!DDelhicious4 months ago
This is so amazing to see, thank you for sharing Tara :-)
- SASam A.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness4 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern DrynessRated 5 out of 5 starsYou need this!
This product is beautifully packaged with easy to use applicator. It smells like a spa treatment, has natural ingredients, and is great value for money. I thoroughly recommend this product, I'm a hairstylist with thick, coarse, over processed hair, dry, curly hair, the first time I left it on overnight washed and dried my hair, called to see my friend of over thirty years, Sarah felt my hair and couldn't believe how shiny and soft it felt. There's absolutely nothing to not like about this product. 10/10DDelhicious4 months ago
Sam you are awesome! Thanks so much for your really insightful feedback videos - your skin and hair look fab!
- CLCharlotte L.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, Hyperpigmentation14 seconds agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, HyperpigmentationRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE THIS!!!
My hair feels amazing after using this twice - I love this product - I'll be sharing with all my friends and family.