THE SCRUB & BALM SET
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The ultimate shower dream team. Start with a scrub to buff away dullness and finish by sealing in the moisture with our all natural plastic-free Body Balm. The end result? Softer, smoother glowing skin that will last for days!
You will receive a scrub & balm of your choice:
– 1 x Black Tea Body Scrub 100g
– 1 x Body Balm 70g
HOW TO USE
Use the scrub in the shower to buff away dry skin and finish by using the balm to lock in moisture.
Can I choose which scrub and balm to receive?
Yes! You can mix and match with the body scrub and balm of your choice.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
- AAmberVerified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Eczema15 minutes agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalSkin Concern EczemaReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 4 starsBe gone!
I get stress related eczema flare ups and had a nasty patch come up on my wrist. It stung and itched so much is drive me nuts. Less than a week of using it and it’s cleared up! I’m amazed. Scaring seems limited too!
- EKEveliina K.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type Normal, DrySkin Concern Eczema, DrynessYesterdayAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type Normal, DrySkin Concern Eczema, DrynessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 starsItchy blisters on hand
I have had these annoying blisters that come and go on my hands and feet like a year now but there was always only few at time. Then over a month ago I got on my palm bunch of them and they because real itchy. I saw this product on TikTok and really wanted to try it when basic lotions and creams didn’t do much.
I have been using it now around three and a half weeks in most evenings and when it has been itchy and I’m real happy how it has helped. It didn’t do that much to the itching at first but it’s so moisturizing and I think that’s the wonder that finally healed it with time.
In my opinion this product is great and on hands it works really good. It is really moisturising and will not absorb quickly.DDelhicious3 hours ago
Hi Eveliina, thanks so much for your lovely review and pictures too! We're so pleased it's working well for you over time :-)
- MMichelleVerified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Dryness, Redness, Roughness1 week agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Psoriasis, Dryness, Redness, RoughnessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 starsHelped me with the after effects of TSW
I dealt with topical steroid withdrawal for two years. After several treatments the crazy flare ups stopped, but there are still a few stubborn spots that flare up a little whenever triggered. These spots stayed with me for another year and a half, I was using a really oily Creme from the pharmacy which calmed them but the skin surface was still really bumpy and pink. Whenever I don’t reapply during the day, they start to itch. People with skin problem know, it starts with an itch, then a flare up maybe an infection and then the sores and swelling and repeat in the near future. I was looking for alternative that would just help me ease the itch stage and I don’t have reapply midday when I’m getting on with my day.
I like that the balm is natural instead of treating the surface it seems to have ingredients that supports the body’s natural healing system.
Any way I love this balm, especially wetting the affected areas with a warm towel ( or after the shower). I feel the balm works most efficiently when the skin pores are open and I slather a thick layer on and leave it on for the rest of the day. I look a bit oily but at least I smell and feel good haha.
I have been using this balm for a month and the spots which are a little red and swollen have sunken down! I am hopeful this balm will show me more positive results and I really recommend any one with eczema or TSW after effects.DDelhicious1 week ago
We're SO PLEASED to see this Michelle, thank you for sharing :-)
- VDVicki D.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Eczema1 week agoAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalSkin Concern EczemaReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 starsThe "Mighty" Migh-Tea Moisture Balm
This is a small but mighty healing balm stick.
Seriously from the pop up stick to the delicious scent and then you get the superb moisturising balm.
I have got some wild eczema on one hand which goes across the top on three fingers and the inside of my palm. I have tried everything to heal this and the only balm which works is the Migh-Tea Moisture Balm.
I have recommended it to everyone I know.DDelhicious1 week ago
Thanks so much for sharing Vicki, this is so lovely to hear and see :-)
- FWFiona W.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Psoriasis1 week agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern PsoriasisReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 starsAmazing
I ordered this a few weeks back, I had a flare up for my psoriasis. Using this balm with my steroid cream, which I've used many times before and it had never cleared up like this before, it has cleared up most of it within 3 weeks. Supper impressed. It smells absolutely amazing, goes on so nice.DDelhicious1 week ago
So great to see Fiona, thank you so much for sharing!