THE SCRUB & BALM SET
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The ultimate shower dream team. Start with a scrub to buff away dullness and finish by sealing in the moisture with our all natural plastic-free Body Balm. The end result? Softer, smoother glowing skin that will last for days!
You will receive a scrub & balm of your choice:
– 1 x Black Tea Body Scrub 100g
– 1 x Body Balm 70g
HOW TO USE
Use the scrub in the shower to buff away dry skin and finish by using the balm to lock in moisture.
Can I choose which scrub and balm to receive?
Yes! You can mix and match with the body scrub and balm of your choice.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
- ELEllenor L.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Redness, Dryness, Roughness, Hyperpigmentation4 days agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Redness, Dryness, Roughness, HyperpigmentationReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsThis balm was an absolute game changer!
I work in healthcare and I’m allergic to soap and water, I get severe contact dermatitis and I’ve had it on my hands constantly for the past 3 years. My skin would bleed constantly from being so cracked and cut my hands would swell and they were always as red as tomato’s! I would get constant blisters on my fingers because my skin was so bad it would literally just crumble off it was vile. I got prescribed dermol200 wash a year ago and that helped a lot my hands weren't as cut and swollen like before but I couldn’t get rid of the redness or dryness of my hands even with the dermol they would still be sore I had to use steroid creams after every wash but they literally didn’t do anything but sting! but moisturising with this balm after using the wash changed everything!!
I took these before and after photos just 2 weeks apart and the difference is insane! My skin is not dry at all it is so soft I have no redness at all even the dry skin between my fingers has gone completely now!
Also this balm smells INCREDIBLE! Should seriously be made into a candle too because I would absolutely buy it just for the scent
But seriously though if you have contact dermatitis from hand washing try the dermol wash and this balm together they fixed my skin! Forever grateful for Delhicious ❤️
- CCClaudia C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type Normal, DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness5 days agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type Normal, DrySkin Concern Eczema, DrynessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsGame changing
I have been using migh-tea balm for almost two weeks as part of my morning routine and it’s done wonders to my skin! My face feels soft and it’s even managed to relieve my hands from eczema!!
- KKateVerified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, Redness1 week agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness, RednessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsCleared up my eczema!
I have only been using this balm for a week and it has almost completely cleared the eczema on my neck and eyes. I don’t use steroid creams and I love how this balm is natural. It is very moisturising and makes my skin look amazing I finally feel confident and comfortable in my skin. I have also purchased the gift set to try. I would love for this to come in a bigger tube!DDelhicious1 week ago
Hi Kate - thanks so much for your lovely feedback, it's so great to see your amazing results! Oh and a bigger version is coming soon :-)
- DdeeVerified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema3 weeks agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern EczemaReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsReally helped my dishidrotic eczema!
Been using it every night, I lather it on and wear gloves at night! try using it as much as I can during the day as well. It’s been around 2 weeks now and I’m really impressed, doesn’t cure eczema but surely helps.
- HTHeather T.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, Dryness3 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema, DrynessReviewingMIGH-TEA MOISTURE BODY BALM - ORIGINALRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this balm
I suffer with bad eczema flare ups and while this doesn’t get rid of it, this balm is the only product I’ve ever used that doesn’t cause any pain or irritation when I apply it to the affected areas - especially my face. It also is really hydrating and doesn’t have to be applied as often as my normal moisturisers