ORIGINAL BLACK TEA BODY SCRUB
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
WINNER OF EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD, BEAUTY SHORTLIST AWARDS 2020
A caffeine and antioxidant loaded body scrub that intensely exfoliates dry, flaky skin, fades marks and tackles strawberry skin to reveal healthier, softer, smoother skin after just one use.
This fast-acting body scrub uses Indian Black Assam Tea to help physically buff dry, scaly skin improving skin’s texture and unclogging blocked pores that lead to strawberry/chicken skin. Nourishing plant-based oils help to moisturise skin at the same time which leaves skin feeling instantly hydrated and healthier.
Free from: Artificial fragrance, Microbeads, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol, Formaldehydes
Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose (Brown Sugar), Parfum (Fragrance*), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), d-Limonene*, Linalol*. *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 100g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Strip down, wet your skin and grab a handful of scrub (a little goes a long way).
Step 2: Use gentle circular motions to buff away dry, dull skin and show some extra love to any problem areas.
Step 3: Rinse off and enjoy softer, smoother skin. Repeat 2-3 times a week.
" My favourite body scrub of the moment!”
Hana I, Stylist Magazine Beauty Editor
What is the difference between a tea scrub and a coffee scrub?
Tea contains a high amount of antioxidants as well as studies showing that it can help to fade marks. When topically applied, black tea with its high caffeine content can help fade blemishes, de-puff skin as well as soothe inflammation and promote collagen production.
How many uses can I get out of one pouch?
This totally depends on how much you use but typically it should last between 5-7 uses.
Is it suitable for sensitive skin?
We have customers with every skin type using our body scrubs. If you are sensitive to strong exfoliants, just ensure you patch test first.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately, as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
- ITInky t.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type Combination, DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Eczema, Roughness, Dryness, RednessYesterdayAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type Combination, DrySkin Concern Psoriasis, Eczema, Roughness, Dryness, RednessRated 4 out of 5 starsTea-rrrific
I have had problems with my skin all my life, I have had 90% of my body covered in psoriasis, I am also immunocompromised, had to have light treatment via NHS and no end of creams and various treatments for it, this combined with the tea creams have been an absolute god send, my skin would crack and get infected and be all round miserable. Now I walk out in confidence as the cream and the scrub has not only started to take away the skin issues, but for the first time in 5years it's off my face completely. It's still on other areas but it's slowly being taken away by the cream and scrub, and believe me in the last 5 years I have tried everything and nothing seemed to work until I found this.
- KMK M.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic!
I cannot recommend this product enough, I purchased it for my teenage daughter who has eczema and anxiety and she loves it.
She says it smells amazing, like cake and has really helped clear up her skin and stop the itching it helped with the rough skin and hyperpigmentation too.
She is much more confident and happier and has stopped wearing clothes to hid her eczema. She saw results in the first few days and a massive improvement in a week. Amazing product would definitely recommend she has tried numerous products, some very smelly ones too and never has such good results
- LPLouise P.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type OilySkin Concern Psoriasis5 days agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type OilySkin Concern PsoriasisRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing exfoliator
Makes my skin so soft. Helps with psoriasis.
- MBMichelle B.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, Roughness, Redness, Hyperpigmentation2 weeks agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, Roughness, Redness, HyperpigmentationRated 4 out of 5 starsLove
I love this exfoliation it’s lovely on skin. Felt a bit rough at first but it doesn’t hurt and leaves skin very soft. Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because it’s messy but still very good
- ASAziza S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Dryness2 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!
It exfoliates gently, leaving skin soft and refreshed. Highly recommended!