MINT BLACK TEA BODY SCRUB
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
PURE BEAUTY GLOBAL AWARDS 2020 FINALIST
A minty-fresh natural body scrub that intensely exfoliates and blasts away dry, dull skin revealing healthier, nourished skin. Formulated with Indian Black Assam Tea which is packed full of antioxidants as well as anti-microbial Peppermint oil which delivers a soothing, cooling feeling making it perfect for itchy, dry skin prone to body breakouts.
Free from: Artificial fragrance, Microbeads, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phtalates, Proplyene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Ethanol, Formaldehydes
Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Black Assam Tea), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose (Brown Sugar), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), d-Limonene* *Naturally occurring
Net Weight - 100g
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Strip down, wet your skin and grab a handful of scrub (a little goes a long way).
Step 2: Use gentle circular motions to buff away dry, dull skin and show some extra love to any problem areas.
Step 3: Rinse off and enjoy softer, smoother skin. Repeat 2-3 times a week.
" My skin is the softest and smoothest it has ever felt!"
Editor, Stylist Magazine
Who should use this scrub?
This scrub is perfect for anyone looking to buff away dry skin whilst feeling super cool and refreshed.
How many uses can I get out of one pouch?
This totally depends on how much you use but typically it should last between 5-7 uses.
Is it suitable for sensitive skin?
We have customers with every skin type using our body scrubs. If you are sensitive to strong exfoliants, just ensure you patch test first.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately, as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
- SDSamantha D.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema13 minutes agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern EczemaRated 5 starsAmazing!
The mint to be scrub has been amazing for our whole family. I have eczema and it pretty much clears it up in one use! Would definitely recommend.
- DTDawn T.Verified ReviewerAge Range Under 18Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Dryness, Eczema2 months agoAge Range Under 18Skin Tone Light, MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Dryness, EczemaRated 5 starsAmazing
Came back to buy more but unfortunately they had sold out! Will keep checking
- NBNicola b.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Dryness3 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern DrynessRated 5 starsSo fresh
- EREddie R.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 starsGreat!
Felt at first like it was going to be too course and rough but worked perfectly on small areas that needed attention.
- MAMasuma A.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 4 starsPretty good!
Loved! But went through them pretty quick