LIP GENIE - PASSIONFRUIT
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A tropical sensation for the lips with moisturising Mango butter rich in fatty acids to soften and nourish as well as healing Carnauba wax to relieve dryness and promote long-lasting hydration for soft, luscious lips. Petroleum-free and packed in an eco-friendly twist tube which uses 80% less plastic than regular lip balms.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,
Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera,
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol, *Naturally
Net Weight - 4.25g
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally to your lips as often as needed.
Do the lip balms contain petroleum?
No. Our lip balms are formulated with zero petroleum and only contain plant based butters.
How do you use the eco-friendly tube?
Twist the base and apply directly to your lips.
Is it suitable for people with nut allergies?
Unfortunately as our products contain nut-based oils, they are not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
Does it contain fragrance?
Any fragrance comes from a small amount of natural essential oils which are purposeful. No synthetic fragrances are used.
- KKeeleyVerified ReviewerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema2 weeks agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern EczemaRated 5 starsMagic!!!
I have used steroid creams and multiple lip balms/ moisturisers and nothing has ever got rid of the constant eczema patch that I have on my upper lip! This lip balm has completely got rid of it and it’s only been a week of use🙌🏻it’s super long lasting and smells amazing too!DDelhicious2 weeks ago
Hi Keeley - this is amazing to see thanks so much for sharing! :-)
- KWKruti W.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Eczema12 hours agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern EczemaRated 5 starsLove it!
Smells amazing, keeps my lips moisturised, what's not to love?
- MFMaria F.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, Redness1 week agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dryness, RednessRated 5 starsLovely lip balm
This is a great little lip balm. I'm not normally a big fan of lip balms but as I get dry lips in the colder months I decided to try this one out, especially as I love their body balm! It's just lovely. It's smooth on the lips and the flavour isn't over-powering. Love it!
- ASAbi S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone DeepSkin Type DrySkin Concern Dryness, Hyperpigmentation2 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone DeepSkin Type DrySkin Concern Dryness, HyperpigmentationRated 5 starsSuper hydrating
I love the scent...it was more pleasant than I anticipated. I absolutely love the consistency of the product it glides onto my lips and keeps them soft for soo long. I've tried so many different lip balms but this one is definitely the most hydrating and long lasting lip balm ever. I love the fact that this product has no nasties! Love it!DDelhicious2 weeks ago
Thanks for your review Abi, so pleased our new lip balms have gone down well :-)
- KHKatie H.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Acne, Redness, Dryness2 weeks agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Eczema, Acne, Redness, DrynessRated 5 starsSuper hydrating
Best lip balm I’ve ever used!! Smells delicious and it’s very hydrating doesn’t make ur lips feel even more dry